$1095 / 2br - 1504ft² - Historic Downtown Woodstock (Creekwood Commons Community)
2BR / 2.5Ba 1504ft2 apartment available jun 02
w/d in unit attached garage
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof
Major National retail, restaurants, pubs, services and grocery i.e. Kroger, Publix, Home Depot all less than 2 mile. Bicycle and outdoor fitness friendly community. Completely newly renovated (freshly painted, new appliances) home with all new up-graded Maytag appliances, hardwood floors through out downstairs (family room, kitchen, dinning area, half-bathroon real slate title floors, real tile entrance hall floors. Large spacious Bedroom's, freshly painted. Active community, HOA fees include garbage pick-up, community facilities, common areas landscaping, front and back yard lawn maintenance, etc.
Pets allowed with prior approval and non-refundable pet deposit $250 each pet. (Pets limited to (2) two house trained pets totaling under 40-lbs. in size.)
NO SMOKING ALLOWED. (Non-smoking townhouse lease only)
SECURITY DEPOSIT $1100
NOTE BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED: Full Criminal, Credit/Financial , Employment History and current varification along with all previous Landlord check and eviction notices. Required for all potential tenants over 18 years of age during the application process.
- Interior Features (2) Full Baths;(1) Partial Bath downstairs; :Master Bedroom Showe/Tub combo, 2nd Bedroom: Tub/Shower
- Appliances:Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Microwave, Smoke/Fire/Alarm/Sprinkler system, Gas Furnance/ Fireplace/Stove/Water Heater; Large Laundry Room with washer dryer hook-up, Cable/Dish Ready in living room and both bedrooms.
- Kitchen Description:Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Custom Cabinets with granite Countertops, Pantry, View To Family Room.
- Laundry Description: Large Laundry Room Upstairs; Dining Room Desc:Dining/Great Rm, Liv/Dine Rm Comb; Interior Features:9 ft + Ceil Main, 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Hardwood Floors downstairs with gas fireplace, Perm Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s), backyard privacy fences, patio deck, flower garden beds.
- Structure Information: :(1) Car Garage, (2) Driveway Parking; House on Slab,
- Style:Contemporary, Traditional; Stories:2 Stories Year Built:2003 (newly renovated)
- Additional Information Neighborhood: Creekwood Commons
- County:Cherokee - Cherokee County
- Road Frontage Desc:Paved
- Exterior Features: Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Park, Playground, Undergrnd Utils,
- Construction Type:Brick & Frame
Also Â Creekwood Commons is located adjoining the new GREENPRINTS Alliance downtown Woodstock trails project connecting local neighborhoods via environmentally friend hiking and biking trails. The new 3-arena Woodstock Dog Park is located across the street adjacent from Creekwood Commons.
See links below:
Woodstock Dog Park Article:Â
Â Â Â http://www.ledgernews.com/news/top_stories/woofstock-park-opens-to-the-public/article_d88acaec-e8bd-11e2-91ed-001a4bcf6878.html
GreenPrints Alliance -- Walking/Hiking/Biking Trails (under construction)
Â Â Â http://c0133251.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/Case%20Study%20-%20Greenprint%20Woodstock-LR.pdf
Downtown Woodstock Amphitheater: (in Planning)
Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta -- Woodstock (now open)
Â Â Â http://www.horizongroup.com/our-centers/atlanta/
Woodstock Whats Up:
Woodstock City Information:
If you have any additional specific questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact.
If you would like to visit the townhouse, let me know when you are available so we can schedule a tour of the property.
Terracom Partners LLC,
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers