cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof house w/d in unit attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home in the West Midtown / Riverside area. Located on a very quiet family friendly street with walking distance to a park. Fully renovated home, brand new kitchen and bathroom, with all Quartz countertops and new appliances. Driveway, garage and a Private 1/2 Acre backyard and back deck. This is a great looking home for a great renter!
In town living and easy commute, 5.5 Miles to Georgia Tech, 3.2 Miles to TopGolf, and 1.6 Miles to Scofflaw Brewing.
1st Month's Rent + Security Deposit required at signing. Inquire via e-mail for more information.
If Interested please cut and paste the following questions into your Email, answer each question completely and send it to the Craigslist Email link above. You must include a phone # and best time of the day to call you. We do things differently because we have very desirable, premium apartments, and we rent to the most qualified individuals - once you answer the questions below, Email them to me and we will call you ASAP to schedule a showing.
2. Are you 18 or older?
3. Phone #
4. Best time to call you
5. Describe your employment situation (employer(s) name, part or full time, nature of job, how long current job, salary or hourly amount)
6. Are you currently in a lease? Y / N If YES, when does your current lease term end?
7. Where do you currently live? How long have you lived here?
8. When are you willing and able to move?
9. Have you ever been evicted from an apartment?
10. Do you have any pets, please describe.
Please cut and paste the questions into an Email, send them to me for an immediate call to schedule an apartment showing. Thank you.
GT / Georgia Tech / Riverside / West Midtown
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers