cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d in unit street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
Charming 1 bedroom/1 bathroom townhouse perfectly located in Virginia Highlands. Easy access to the Beltline (0.6 miles), Piedmont Park, and all of the neighborhood restaurants, shopping, and bars. Traditional 1930's duplex with high ceilings, hardwood floors, and classic character.
First floor featuring living room, dining room, and kitchen. Large spacious bedroom on second floor with two walk-in closets and a private bathroom. Small back porch leading out to a private fenced in backyard.
Open House: Monday, 2/19 from 4-6pm
Availability: March 1, 2018
Address: 779 Frederica St. NE Atlanta, GA 30306
Year Built: 1930
Sq Footage: approx. 1,000 sq ft.
Location: Frederica Rd, between Greenwood and St. Charles.One block from North Highland Road and 0.6 miles from the Beltline's Greenwood access point.
Bedrooms: 1 Bed
Bathroom: 1 Bath
Lease Duration: 1 Year Minimum
Pet Policy: Pets Allowed (Deposit Required)
Property Type: Duplex
- Large, light-filled downstairs, separate living and dining room with hardwoods
- Kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, microwave and built-in shelving
- In-unit front-loading washer and dryer
- Private fenced-in backyard
- Over-sized bedroom
-Two spacious closets
- Bathroom equipped with shower/bathtub
- High ceilings w/ ceiling fans
- Security system Hookup (optional fee for monitoring)
- Cable outlets in all bedrooms and living room
- Storage space in attic
- On-street parking
- Dual-zone central heat (gas) and air-conditioning
-Landlord pays for water/sewer, trash and quarterly pest control
-Tenant pays for cable/internet, electricity and gas
Looking for reliable tenants. Landlord is local to neighborhood. Perfect for a young professional or couple. Please email if interested: show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers