favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

⭐️Attention Wardrobe Stylist and Vintage Lovers

123456789101112131415161718192021222324
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Attention Wardrobe Stylist and Vintage Lovers🤘🏽

I recently closed my vintage clothing boutique and have some really cool pieces that I am trying to purge. The items are all in great condition and come from a

Prices start at $20. Nothing priced over $60. May be willing to negotiate prices if you purchase multiple pieces.

SMOKE FREE & PET FREE HOME

willing to negotiate prices. Most items are size XS, S, and M.

Find me on Instagram @myvintagecandy or email me with any questions.

⭐️ Why shop vintage? ⁣ ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
1. Environmentally friendly ♻️(Globally 20% of textiles are recycled, meaning the other 80% are lost to landfill or incineration.)⁣⁣
⁣ ⁣⁣
2. Cost effective and a great value for QUALITY constructed items. ⁣⁣
⁣ ⁣⁣
3. Be unique (You are way less likely to see someone with the same outfit.)⁣⁣
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6961783158

posted:

updated:

best of [?]