Exterior Paint Job:
- Pressure wash whole house prior to paint.
- Cover all plants and shrubs-scrape and sand any loose paint where needed.
- Using Sherwin Williams top of the line primer.
- Caulk any joints, cracks, and nail holes using urethanized premium caulk.
- Renal any loose boards.
- Sherwin Williams SuperPaint will be used flat satin or gloss will be chosen by home owner.
Interior job: all Walls will be prep before paint.
*Any nail pops on walls and or nail holes will be cover.
*All joint or open seams will be caulked before paint.
*Walls will be given a sand down if needed.
*All light switch and plug faceplate will be remove before paint
*All light fixtures will be taped and cover (if needed).
*Floors will be cover while painting.
We guarantee our job.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers