Hardback with dust cover. Author: Kay Arthur, 144 pages
A nice "Coffee Table" book with crisp clean pages and beautiful illustrations with colorful and pertinent photography.
A Devotional Study; Religion & Spiritual
Dust cover has a few red pen marks (see photos) but otherwise the book is in very good shape.
* Evenings & Weekends, I can meet you in Clarkston/Decatur/Scottdale area at a Marathon gas station @ Exit 40 off I-285: 3874 E Ponce De Leon Ave, Clarkston, GA 30021.
* Mondays-Thursdays I can meet you at 3655 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd, Suwanee, GA 30024 during the day 8am-4pm. I may need a day's warning.
1. IF this posting is still up, YES, it is still available. I will delete once it is sold. Please do not ask. I will not reply.
2. CASH only please. Please no $100 or $50 bills.
3. PLEASE let me know day & time you would like to meet in your response.
4. Due to spammers & phishing and to make things easier on both of us, please leave a name and number and time to meet in your response.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers