QR Code Link to This Post
I'm looking for someone, or a small team, to develop a 20-30 second animation sequence for a product video.
The sequence will be set to voice over and show a conventional building construction process compared to a new, innovative process. I'm open to 2D or 3D animation. It can be aesthetically simple, as long as it makes the point. Here's the working shot list:
- Open with a birds-eye view of a modern, bustling city
- Zoom-in on a particular building
- Show 4-5 construction workers completing multi-day tasks, with a calendar + text overlays showing the passage of time
- Split-screen of different construction workers completing the same tasks, in a fraction of the time, using a new product
- Zoom-in to product, matching the angle of a live video clip
The video script is in development and production is expected to start and finish in February. Please only respond if you're available in that timeframe. The video shoot will be in/around San Francisco, but your role could be based anywhere, as long as you're reachable online.
The selected artist(s) will sign a subcontractor agreement and 1099. You'll be paid 25% upon agreement (preferably via PayPal or Venmo), 25% midway, and 50% upon completion.
If things go well, there will likely be follow on work.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED:
1. Please send samples of your animation work that tells a story (i.e. pieces set to a script at least 20-30 seconds long). *Strongest consideration for those with work samples in the construction, real estate or related industries.*
2. Please send your day rate and an estimate of how many working days a project like this might take, based on the shotlist above. There will be an opportunity to update the estimate after you receive the script.
3. If you'd like to be considered for other gigs after this post expires, please include your permanent contact info.
Thanks for reading.