compensation: Annual Salary & Bonuses Based On Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DIRECTOR OF CLIENT ENGAGEMENT
A growing personal injury law firm is hiring a Director of Client Engagement (Legal Intake/Customer Service Specialist) in Downtown Atlanta. We are moving to a new building near the airport later this year. Below is more information about the requirements, qualifications and job description associated with the job opening.
We put the personal in personal injury. Our clients tell us repeatedly that we provide a higher level of service, responsiveness, attention to detail and personal injury expertise than they have experienced elsewhere. We pride ourselves on our client-focused service.
We count on our Director of Client Engagement to provide our potential clients the ultimate telephone experience. It requires the right combination of telephone skills, empathy, and ability to investigate to the root of their problems. No prior legal experience is required, but the ability to quickly learn about the personal injury process is required.
You'll play an integral role in creating memorable client experiences. This important position involves complete administrative duties related to client intake and retention. This position does not require “cold calling.” Rather, you will help individuals who call our firm to better understand the benefits of hiring our team to help them through a challenging time in their life. We need a team member who can take control of the front-end client experience by being the first point of contact and then on-board the person as a client of the firm.
Other requirements include the following:
• Receive phone calls and emails from individuals who contact the firm and engage them in meaningful conversations to learn and understand their current legal needs
• Convey confidence that we can help potential clients with their personal injury matter
• Show empathy to clients and put them at ease
• Help the client understand how our firm is superior at helping injured clients
• Learn to sell legal services: handle the consultation, convey a sense of urgency, understand the prospects needs and how we can help them, get the client to engage the firm and oversee the smooth transition of the client’s matter to the legal team
• Follow up with prospects who did not engage, to keep the door open for the firm to help them
• Basic data entry to create the prospect and client records in our tracking systems
• Use the online tracking system to generate reports and compile metrics regarding volume and quality of leads, and sales conversion rates
• Treat a call at 4:30pm on Friday with the same care and compassion as one at 9:00am on Monday morning
• Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
• Proficient computer skills, including using email, word processing, spreadsheets and online programs required
• Sales experience is required
• Legal experience is a plus
Think you have what it takes to be our next Director of Client Engagement? We provide training, and, for the right person, this will be a highly rewarding position. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please complete the three-step process outlined below to be considered. If all steps are not completed, you will not get a response from our hiring team.
Step #1: Send an email with a copy of your resume’ to resumes@thecouncilfirm. Do not apply through this website
Step #2: Attach a cover letter that describes why you feel you would be a good fit for this position.
Step #3: The subject line of the email should your last name (all caps), the title of the position you are applying for (lower case) and one word that you would use to describe yourself (lower case) [For example: SMITH-director of client engagement-compassionate].
If you are interested in the Director of Client Engagement position, immediately complete the steps above to apply.
APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED OR RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers