Our growing team is looking to add a part-time and flexible week day dog walker and/or pet sitter. This person is a bright, energetic individual who works hard, pays close attention to detail and has a love of pets. These are not jobs for the weak or faint of heart! Hands get dirty and legs get tired! Each pet's well-being and comfort is always the number-one priority and each Pack Leader helps make our client's experience with Pack Leaders ATL a truly pleasant one.
QR Code Link to This Post
A little more about us, Pack Leaders ATL is Atlanta's premiere luxury pet concierge providing dependable and reliable dog walking, cat care, pet sitting and now in-home training and grooming services. Our team members are all background checked and trained to provide only exceptional service for every pet - our client’s experience is the key to our success and we take it very seriously.
Buckhead, Midtown, Old Fourth Ward, Virginia Highlands, Grant Park, and Candler Park Neighborhoods
- Caring and passionate for all pets.
- Must be able to handle pets of all sizes, ages, and temperaments.
- The desire to excel in providing an excellent and professional client experience.
- Honest and Reliable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow very specific instructions.
- Punctual and good time management skills.
- Smartphone w/ internet access.
- Have Reliable Transportation.
- Absolutely love both dogs and cats.
- Have a Driver's License and own an insured and reliable vehicle.
- Have a smartphone with unlimited data and texts.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must provide 3 client references.
- Able to work in outside environments, sometimes during adverse weather conditions.
- 2-3 years experience in professional pet care preferred, but not required.
- It’s also a plus if you’ve volunteered with animal rescue groups, hold certifications in the pet care industry, or if you are a pet parent.
SEND RESUME and optional COVER LETTER
Email Subject Line: Pet Concierge Application