We have 4 jobs below that are hiring immediately! Reply with your phone number and the job number you are interested in!!!
QR Code Link to This Post
1. NANNY/DRIVER- Smyrna- If you have a spare hour during the day the family has an 8 yr old boy that needs transportation from his school in Druid Hills to his home in East Cobb Monday thru Friday. (45 mins)
* There is no housekeeping, no laundry, just pick up from school and drop off
* Preferably someone that lives in the Smyrna-East Cobb areas
* Pay is $25 a day
* Must have a clean driving record and reliable transportation!
2. NANNY- PERSONAL ASSISTANT- Chamblee/Dunwoody
Our family is looking for a person that is young, creative, responsible and fun who can also wear many hats!
Son- he is 11 years old and your responsibility will be everyday pick ups from school, prepare meals, help with homework. Mom travels every 3 months out of the country so you will be required to live in for 10 days. No housekeeping, just clean up behind him/yourself.
Mother- is in need of a Personal Assistant to help manage her everyday calendar, administrative business functions and run errands. She has a thriving photography business and needs a candidate that has a strong Marketing and Social Media background. Ideal candidate is sharp, with a good physical presence to represent the mother and her business. Personality needs to be relaxed and care free, yet warm and bubbly, age 22-35
***Mom is looking to hire immediately! Interviews will be this Saturday!
***Pay is $20-22 and hour
***Minimum of 30 hours a week
3. Spanish Speaking Nanny Needed!- Sandy Springs
Family is looking for a Spanish and English speaking Nanny 35-50 years old with a very flexible schedule for 3 children. The girl is 5 yrs old heading to kindergarten and 2 boys that are 2 and a half and a 15-month-old.
* The schedule will be Monday through Friday 2:30 to 6:00 p.m.
* 2 mornings a week will be 6:30 to 8:30 a.m.
* Sometimes Saturday mornings
* 8pm-12 p.m. for date nights
* Nanny will do drop off and pick up
* Prepare for bed
* Help with homework
* Drive and have own car
4. DIABETIC SPECIALIST/NANNY- Sandy Springs
Our Family is Looking for a Mother's Helper. The mom is battling Type 1 diabetes and some days are better than others. The mom is looking for a mature, easy going woman between 35 and 50 that live in the Sandy Springs area that can help on Monday thru Friday, 1 to 3 hrs a day with:
* Housekeeping/Manager- monitor all matters of the home
* Drop offs and Pick up daughter who is 6 years old as needed
* Prepare meals as needed
* Transportation and run errands as needed
* There may be a need for an overnight stay if mom has to go to the hospital
* Bonus if candidate has a medical background in caring for diabetic patients
* Pay is $15-$20 an hr
Interviews are immediately this week!
Submit your application at https://www.thedemestikagency.com/employment-application
Like Us on Facebook and Twitter for immediate interview!