compensation: Based on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Park East Academy is opening in August 2019 and will service the Tri-Cities area (College Park, East Point & Hapeville).
PEA is a Preschool organization founded by Educators and S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math) Subject Matter Experts on a mission to create a top-rated program with an innovate approach to Early Childhood Education and Youth Development for ages 6 weeks - 12 years old.
WE ARE HIRING FOR ALL POSITIONS!
*** CENTER DIRECTOR ***
Park East Academy is seeking an experienced Center Director to fulfill a front-line managerial role. The ideal Director will be passionate about building memorable connections with parents, sparking passion in teachers, motivating all supporting staff members and instilling a lifelong love for learning in our children. You will be responsible for daily operations, relationship management and compliance at all levels.
- CDA, TCC, TCA, AA or BA in Early Childhood Development a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Childcare Center Director and applicable management skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Early Childhood Development
- Proven experience in recruitment, retention, relationship management, marketing, budgeting and cost control, conflict resolution, quality control and compliance
- Must be proficient in operating to regulatory agency licensing standards such as Bright from the Start, CACFP, Georgia Pre-K, Quality Rated, NAEYC
- Proficient computer, communication and computational skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, email functionality, articulate written and verbal communication and financial accountability
Our ideal Assistant Center Director has strong administrative, leadershipand communication skills that can motivate and inspire others. We are searching for an administrative professional with proficiency in written correspondence, ProCare & Childcare software management and the ability to assist with managing daily program logistics.
- CDA, Associates or BA in Early Childhood Education or related field OR Associates/BA in Business Administration
- Prior classroom experience (Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten) preferred
- Prior experience as an administrator in a preschool setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of GA Licensing requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, ProCare Software and other childcare management/marketing platforms and tools
- Supporting Director in overseeing all preschool operations including human resources, quality assurance, and facility operations
- Assist with marketing, enrollment, retention and customer relationship management
- Strong Focus on Customer Service and Teacher Accountability
*** EDUCATIONAL COORDINATOR ***
The Educational Coordinator works to ensure quality education standards; acts as a role model in regard to teaching techniques, discipline and professional growth and development; acts as a liaison between teaching staff and center management; maintains and plans for resources/inventory; Serves as a member of the Center Management and Educational Team, taking responsibility for center operations in the absence of the Center Director/Assistant Director and actively acts as a teacher. Provides on site staff training and assists with the development of innovative learning methodologies.
- Applicants must be willing to work as a Lead Preschool Teacher and Curriculum Developer in this role.
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in professional classroom setting
- Background in Early Childhood Education
- Must have qualifying credential in Leadership, Education or related field (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Create S.T.E.A.M. activities that are age appropriate for Birth - 5
- Act as Lead Teacher and supervise daily activities of all center instructors and support staff
- Train and support teachers with lesson and activity planning
- Create schedules, guidelines and resource material for teachers and support staff
*** Lead & Assistant Teachers for Infants, Ones, Twos, Preschool and After-school***
We are seeking strong Lead & Assistant Teachers for all Preschool Age Groups (Infant, Toddler, Preschool). Teachers will plan and present age appropriate activities for children while working to create a safe and fun learning environment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Early Childhood Education, knowledge of S.T.E.A.M. and the drive to inspire young children through early learning while providing high quality care.
- High School Diploma of equivalent
- CDA required. TCC, T
- Lead Teachers must have 2-3 years of experience | Assistant Teachers must have at least 1 year of experience
- Able to use digital tools such as Daily Reports and Learning Software
- Learn and implement S.T.E.A.M., Conscious Discipline & Environmental Education in the classroom
- Create a fun and safe learning environment by exuding classroom management skills and patience
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Support center success by partnering with center staff to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation and engagement
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Learn, train and implement the technological platforms, curriculum and foundations of Park East Academy's program logistics/tools.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please visit our website at www.parkeastacademy.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers