compensation: $800 - $1000/week (actual salary will be based on experience and willingness to work a flexible schedule and hours) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Business owner is seeking an Executive/Personal Assistant with great multi-tasking and organizational skills to assist with miscellaneous duties. This is an exciting and potentially lucrative opportunity for the right individual. As my companies become more successful I make more money and so will you.
The ideal candidate would be a confident and polished person who will bring a highly professional and upbeat nature to the job, with a strong, clear, and efficient communication style. Someone who is a perfectionist that pays attention to detail and has the ability to see things through an executive's eyes will succeed in this job. A Bachelor's degree is desired / but not required, as well as a flexible schedule including occasional evening and weekend hours.
This candidate should possess the following characteristics:
• Meticulous. Tremendous attention to detail
• Efficient. Well organized, can complete projects in a timely manner
• Proactive. Know what needs to be done before the task is assigned
• Resourceful. Seek out information and find the best solution to any given problem
• Strong Communicator. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Administrative Duties - Answering phones, conducting sales, filing, faxing etc. at the main company.
• Point of Contact - Acting as the personal gatekeeper / ground control, answering questions and making calls on the Executives behalf.
• Scheduling and Time management - Maintain calendar of appointments and other events, Arrange travel and accommodations etc.
• Miscellaneous Duties - book appointments, check in / check out, book reservations etc. for a separate business venture etc..
Additional Skills Required:
• Speaks Spanish (preferred but not required)
• Previous Executive or Personal Assistant Experience
• Works well independently as well as with others
• Various computer skills
• Proficient with popular social media platforms
• Solves problems effectively
• Lift at least 20 - 30 lbs.
Applicants will be required to pass a drug test. There will also be a criminal background check. Please have your own reliable transportation and a clean driving record
Please make sure that you attach a copy of your resume with your initial reply. Looking for an immediate hire.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers