compensation: $150 for 2.5 hours employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
A national recruiting company seeks Men and Women, ages 21 and up to participate in a focus group. This study will take place on March 14th in Atlanta and will last 2.5 hours. As a thank you for your time, you will be paid $150.
All interested participants must answer a series of screening questions over the phone to be sure they qualify and can be scheduled. Please respond with answers to the below questions and we will call you if we believe you to be a good fit.
1. Full Name:
4. Phone Number:
5. Email Address:
6. What County do you live in?
8. Are you currently employed? If so, what do you do?
9. Highest level of Education? Looking for High School grads and LOWER:
10. Annual household income
11. Are you Registered to Vote?
12. Do you smoke tobacco cigarettes? How many times per week?
13. Are you currently trying to quit smoking or do you intend to?
14. What was the best movie you have seen in the last year?
15. Favorite beverage, why?
Must answer all questions in order to be considered. If we believe you would be a good fit, we will call you with a 10 minute screener go make sure you qualify. Spaces are limited, first come first serve.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities