compensation: $145+ per event, paid at end of each event by check
QR Code Link to This Post
Setup crew members needed for casino parties in the Atlanta area and beyond on a per-event basis. We provide casino tables and dealers for games such as blackjack, poker, roulette, and craps at client events. Each event is at a different venue somewhere in the greater Atlanta area, although we do sometimes have events several hours away or in a neighboring state. Guests use play money and casino chips, NOT real money. Several events per week throughout the year, with December being the busiest month of the year. Fridays and Saturdays are most popular event days, but many weekday events also.
Setup crew members must:
* Be able to lift up to 75 pounds
* Have a clean driving record
* Have their own vehicle (so that you can commute to our warehouse in downtown Atlanta easily)
* Have no arrests or convictions AND submit to a criminal background check
* Act professionally, have a presentable appearance, and speak respectfully
* Drive either a cargo van or box truck from our warehouse to events and then back to our warehouse
* Attend 1 or more dealer training sessions in order to learn how to deal at least 1 of our casino games
* Work the event as a casino party dealer for our standard 3 hours of playing time
Base pay is $145 per event and is paid at the end of each event by check. Pay increases for events outside the perimeter based on distance. Many clients also tip our staff members at each event as well.
Prior experience is always a plus but not necessary. If you don't know any casino games or have never dealt any casino games we will train you, but you must be proficient in basic math.
Click the link below to fill out an online job application on our website: