Have you heard of RentAFriend? I am your purely platonic friend/ wing-woman/ buffer/ plus-one for your social needs. New to Atlanta? I can give you a tour of the city. Need a dependable friend to help plan a party, bachelorette party, bridal or baby shower? I excel in event planning on a budget, and am cheaper than an event planner. Want someone to join you at the movies, eating out, at work events, or trying new activities? You don't have to go it alone. Being single can be tough and we all have friends who are a little too busy, but that doesn't mean you have to forgo a vibrant social life! From Apple Picking to Zoo admission, lets have fun together. You cover the cost, I'll cover the planning and company. If interested, email me and I can send you the full contract.
Terms of Friendship (adopted from RentAFriend)
• No Physical contact! I am your friend not your date or companion. “We do NOT allow massages, hugging, cuddling, touching, sex, etc.” I have to report any member who breaks this rule, for the safety of everyone.
• Friend and Member will meet one-on-one first for at least an hour before Friend can go to any group event or party. This is so Member is comfortable, and Friend and Member can establish some familiarity.
• Friend will cover the cost of any transportation to the Friend-meet within the perimeter of Atlanta. Anywhere outside the Perimeter, transportation costs will be negotiated.
• Member may not give Friend a ride for the first 3 friend-meets. Friend reserves the right to refuse a ride and provide her own transportation.
• Member will pay Friend for 1st hour ($15-30 ) up-front through Venmo. In return, Friend agrees to spend at least an hour with Member unless there is a safety issue or emergency. If Friend must leave earlier than 1 hour or cancel for an Emergency, Friend will refund the Member’s Deposit. All payments are in Cash or Venmo (or other pay-sharing app).
• Full Payment for the Friend-Meet is due at the end of the engagement, before the Friend leaves.
• Member will pay for all food, drinks, tickets, cover charges and/or fees incurred by the friend-meet. Friend is not responsible for any of these costs, but promises to be frugal. Member will decide what costs are included if there are optional fees for an activity.
• Friend will give Member 12 hours notice if she must cancel a friend-meet. Member must give 5 hours notice of cancellation for friend-meets lasting up to 4 hours and 12 hours-notice if friend-meet is expected to last 4+ hours (ex. Wedding, Family Event, half-day or full-day outing.) Failure to give timely notification will incur a fee of 1-hours time due to the Friend once cancellation is confirmed.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers