I am a 39-year-old female quadriplegic in need of a caregiver for one weekend per month and periodic fill-in/backup. I have two fantastic regularly scheduled caregivers who have been with me for years but would like to schedule some off time for them and add another fantastic person to my team.
QR Code Link to This Post
LOCATION: 25th and Peachtree Streets, near Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and Atlantic Station
DUTIES include but are not limited to:
* Transfers using electronic, ceiling mounted lift
* Bowel and bladder care
* Positioning in bed
* Light skin care
* Range of motion
* Current CPR and First Aid certifications
* Social Security card
* Valid driver’s license and your own reliable transportation (we are on a MARTA route)
* Must submit to and pass a national background check (I will provide)
* Comfortable with pets (we have a small dog)
* Preferred candidates will have experience with physical disabilities.
* I will provide training on my care routine.
* Split shift
* One weekend per month
* Saturday and Sunday mornings 8:00am-11:00am
* Saturday & Sunday evenings 8:30pm-10:30pm
* Periodic fill-in/backup for other regular shift caregivers
PAY: $14.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY:
* Please complete the short application at this link: https://forms.gle/PFBgdSQGwDzPVSv88. Thank you!
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY