Our Mobile Phlebotomists drive their personal or company vehicle the course of a predetermined route, or as assigned, to draw blood from patients in contracted locations for analysis or other medical purposes by performing the following duties. This job may require over-time.
MOBILE PHLEBOTOMIST ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collects blood using proper protocol and technique.
2. Receives pre-collected specimens from client.
3. Prepares specimen for transport to laboratory.
4. Transports specimen to laboratory.
5. Properly documents all tasks according to protocol.
6. Drives company vehicle in a safe and prudent manner.