(Please do not call, submit resume for consideration)
ROMTech is a three-year-old medical technology company that has created and patented a revolutionary orthopedic rehabilitation device (see our product video at rom3rehab.com). We have been well funded, having raised $26.2 million dollars to date.
We are now in need of a Field Training Manager, who can work with partners in helping them train their patients on using our devices and monitoring progress. We are seeking a flexible, detail-oriented, thorough, and driven Field Training Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will be based out of St. Louis, MO but we are willing to hire someone from Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA with a couple of weeks training in St. Louis. We need someone who can start immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train patients on the use of our devices
- Monitor clinical trials and take notes on activities
- Consent subjects for enrollment into research trials
- Enter clinical research data into appropriate fields
- Curate data directly from clinical research
- Oversee clinical site activities
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials on findings
Requirements and Qualifications
· Flexibility to start immediately
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
· Self-directed and able to work without supervision
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Must have reliable transportation
*** Willing to travel is a big plus, but not required.
This is a full-time or part-time position, with potential for regional or national responsibility for a rapidly growing medical device company. We are looking for ambitious, driven and flexible employees or contractors to join us. If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers