Special Counsel is staffing barred attorneys for an upcoming document review project that is expected to start next Friday, Jan 11th, 2019 in Atlanta. Please see details below - and don't delay so you won't miss out in joining this exciting new project in an exciting new year.
Details and Requirements:
• Anticipated project start date: Friday, Jan 11, 2019
• Anticipated duration: 1 - 3 weeks
• Pay rate: $24/hr
• Hours requirement: 40 hours
• Bar requirement: Licensed and in good standing in any U.S. State
If you'd like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job in Atlanta, don't delay! Submit your resume today in Word format.
Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!