Small law firm in Midtown Atlanta is seeking a full-time Legal Secretary/Receptionist. Candidate should have a college degree, a professional personality, and interest in the law.
This position entails all aspects of administering a small law firm.
1. College degree required and prior legal or office experience is preferred.
2. Be detail-oriented and possess strong time-management and organizational skills with the ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints. Be able to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when evaluating legal matters. In the subject line of your email applying for the position, insert the words "I am qualified for this position."
3. Possess knowledge of the operation of standard office equipment including computers, copiers, telephones, console telephone systems, facsimile machines, and document scanners.
4. Have the ability to type legal briefs, memos, letters and forms at a level normally acquired through college level coursework and/or equivalent, relevant legal experience and proofread typed material contextual, grammatical, typographical or spelling errors. Applicants for this position will submit a cover letter briefly describing why you are a fit for this position and a resume illustrating the necessary qualifications for this position.
5. Exhibit excellent interpersonal and verbal skills necessary to communicate with people at any and all levels by telephone and in person, and provide information and assistance to them with ordinary courtesy, tact, and using proper etiquette.
6. Be able to work under the supervision of multiple attorneys simultaneously.
7. Be able to perform light bookkeeping and office managerial duties as instructed.
Please submit your resume, salary requirements, available start date, and a cover letter in Adobe (.PDF) format only.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers