Affordable Criminal Defense Lawyer - Low Down Payment - Payment Plans (All Metro Atlanta Counties and Cities)
P.O. Box 871082
license info: State Bar of Georgia
QR Code Link to This Post
The Clement Law Firm provides aggressive, affordable representation to clients charged with crimes in the State of Georgia. From minor misdemeanors to capital felonies, I will provide you with zealous representation, at an affordable price.
The goal of my law firm has always been to provide top-notch legal representation for low to moderate income clients. Justice should not only be for the wealthy.
Year after year, I have provided outstanding service and results for clients – ranging from full acquittals after jury trials, outright dismissals, charge reductions, and favorable plea deals. I provide a client-centered model, where clients are actively involved in crafting a defense. I am not an attorney that will promise you the moon, only to take the first deal possible. I love taking cases to trial, and if that is what is best for you, that is what we will do.
Choosing an attorney to represent you in criminal proceedings is one of the most important decisions you can make. Contact me with the specifics of your case, and I will work with you to get you the representation that you deserve.
Credit cards accepted. Ask about 0% interest payment plans and sliding scale fees.
Misdemeanors starting at $500 down; Felonies starting at $750 down. Every agreement is a low flat fee agreement so that you know what you are paying.
- Simple Possession of All Drugs VGCSA (misdemeanor and felony)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute
Serious Traffic Offenses
- Reckless Driving
- Driving on Suspended License
- Driving without Insurance
Crimes Against the Person
- Assault and Aggravated Assault
- Battery and Aggravated Battery
- False Imprisonment
- Hijacking a Motor Vehicle
- Reckless Conduct
- Cruelty to Children
- Stalking and Aggravated Stalking
- Elder Abuse
- Terroristic Threats
- Statutory Rape
- Sodomy and Aggravated Sodomy
- Child Molestation and Aggravated Child Molestation
- Enticing a Child for Indecent Purposes
- Sexual Assault
- Prostitution, Pimping, and Pandering
- Sexual Battery and Aggravated Sexual Battery
- Human Trafficking
Damage and Intrusion upon Property
- Criminal Trespass
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Theft by Taking, Theft by Conversion, Theft by Deception, Theft by Receiving, Theft by Shoplifting, and Theft of Services
- Robbery and Armed Robbery