compensation: $17 (See Ad) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
To the trade design firm with a high end clientele is seeking a well-qualified and self-motivated interior design assistant. Prior experience working in furniture sales or interior design preferred.
- Research and prepare client quotes
- Prepare purchase orders, follow-up with suppliers, track shipments
- Prepare progress and final invoicing to clients
- Utilize CAD, Photoshop and other computer-aided and traditional design techniques on behalf of clients and company
- Take field measurements
- Exceptional attitude, passion for excellence
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Quickbooks desirable but not necessary we will train
$17/hr plus incentive compensation depending on individual and company performance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers