QR Code Link to This Post
Argos Concrete Ready Mix is hiring Plant Maintenance in Atlanta
This position will primarily work in our ready-mix plant. This is an hourly position reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor. The primary responsibility of this position is to troubleshoot, repair and maintain machinery both electronic and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines and other plant equipment related to our concrete plant facilities. This position is required to work with electricity and weld plant components frequently.
• Evaluate equipment condition and make recommendations to Managers and Mechanics prior to repairs.
• Work with Operations Manager to ensure plants are manufacturing accurately at peek efficiencies: moisture probe operations, batch accuracy & speed, truck loading speed & consistency.
• Replace motors and gearboxes, and repair belts, bearings, rollers, head and pulley trays
• Perform site/yard maintenance and cutting
• Reline and patch/repair bins, weighing scales and other plant equipment
• Repair or oversee repair/installation of plumbing jobs
• Coordinate demolition of obsolete plant sites and oversee construction of new plants
• Perform or oversee fabrication of plant parts and equipment welding
• Other duties or special projects as assigned by management.
• Minimum of High School diploma, prefer 2 year degree in Industrial Electricity.
• Minimum 3 years electrical experience in Industrial Electricity
• Working knowledge of concrete products and production processes
• Ability to read and understand operations/machine manuals and/or diagrams