I am a professional with a busy practice. I need an assistant who is very reliable and bright and has a real desire to make my life run smoothly.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
This job offers a dynamic mix of in office work and out of office/personal tasks. Duties will vary between personal and business. Will be required to go in and out of the office throughout the day as needed.
• Coordinating daily calendar, scheduling meetings and day to day tasks for CEO
• Will be required to drive and run personal errands as needed (coffee, lunch, shopping, driving, appointments etc)
• Booking of executive travel arrangements
• Booking reservations (dinner, hotels etc.)
• Picking up and dropping off, events and appointments.
I am very firm and direct and will impose high standards on you and give you feedback when you can do better and when you have done well. You should be the type who thrives with being given structure and needs a traditional boss.
The hours for this can be flexible, but you need to be very reliable. Approx 30 hrs/ week with possibility of becoming full time later.
Thank you for your interest. Please email us your resume and a brief description of why you think you would be well fit for this position!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers