compensation: Fulltime Positon Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm pay varies from $12 to $15 an hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is looking for a reliable Truck Dispatcher to help create trucking routes that keep costs down but meet customer scheduling needs. The Dispatcher will be responsible for using the latest in routing software to establish daily trucking routes that make required stops outlined in customer contracts. The successful candidate for this position needs to be able to adjust to last minute changes and work with drivers to schedule emergency pick-up or delivery for new or established clients when necessary.
• Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day
• Collaborate with management to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers
• Act as a communication liaison through the two-way truck radio system and answer incoming phone calls from drivers on the road
• Cultivate strong relationships with drivers and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
• Monitor any sudden route changes or road construction issues and work with drivers to establish new routes for timely deliveries
• Strong experience in prioritizing work activities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within set deadlines and timelines
• Huge knowledge of administrative operations like typing and scanning documents to update accurate information into systems for organizational use
• Sound knowledge of transmitting information and instructions and educating cross border procedures and regulations
• Remarkable ability to identify process problems and issues and make appropriate suggestions for corrective action plans
• 1+ years experience as a Truck Dispatcher
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers