Resolute Human Resources ia an Atlanta based company, is located within walking distance of Georgia State, Grady Hospital and the State Capitol. It is minutes drive from I-75/85 and I-20 and less than one block from the Georgia State MARTA station.
QR Code Link to This Post
Assist Vice President in fast paced, high pressure office. Job requirements include, but are not limited to: 1. Manage and oversee property 2. Respond to and resolve tenant questions/concerns 3. Manage maintenance personnel 4. Draft letters, proposal, reports, etc. 5. Perform research 6. Plan, develop and initiate marketing strategies 7. Organize schedules, documents, files, etc. 8. Negotiate leases 9. Provide tours to prospective clients 10. Initiate public relations campaigns
This is a full time position with excellent benefits.
Stable work history with a minimum of five (5) years office experience AND three (3) years management experience, excellent organizational skills, positive customer service attitude and superb work ethic.
Additional requirements are:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Intermediate PC skills in an ‘MS Windows’ environment
· Ability to type 50 wpm with high accuracy
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
· Excellent listening and note taking abilities
· Calm, even temperament in high pressure situations
. Excellent problem solving skills
Email resume along with a ONE PAGE cover letter with a description of:
· Your ideal job
· Your ideal boss
· Your ideal work environment
· Your salary history and requirements
· Your previous work experience
Resumes submitted without the required information (above) in the cover letter will not be reviewed.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager