favorite this postHard worker that will take on any jobhide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: high school/GED
QR Code Link to This Post
I’m in the Atlanta area for another week or two looking for whatever odd/side jobs. I have plenty experience in various jobs. Whatever it may be from heavy lifting to dirty jobs that no one wants to do, I’m that guy. Please feel free to contact me. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review my application. Joseph Brumitt
Cell phone: show contact info
I am an outgoing, hands on, worker. Appreciate learning new things as well as, new experiences. I can turn work into something fun, can take it serious when needed. Always on time. Never a time where I’ve been terminated.
* Ability to work under Pressure; Decision Making; Time Management; Self-motivation; Conflict Resolution; Leadership; Adaptability; Teamwork.
* Problem solving;Collaboration; Strong Work Ethic; Time Management; Critical Thinking; Self-Confidence; Handling Pressure; Leadership.
* Extensive history in cooking. From pizza restaurants, a Thai food cart, as well as an Indian restaurant. My duties were to make sure the food was safe to eat;clean everything from floor, walls, surfaces, and dishes; trash had to be removed; inventory had to be supervised and restocked when needed.
* Car detailing at a car wash. My responsibilities were greeting the customers; explaining prices/specials/the service it’s self;vacuuming entire car; driving car to the pre wash station, where coworkers and I would spray down car, scrub with soap then soak the car once more before I lined up the car to be sent through our car wash machine.
* My involvement in manual labor has been a lot of my work history. Possibly, one of my favorite professions. It varies from mechanic assistant, working landscape as well as home improvement. When working on the side of a master technician I experienced how difficult it is to extract one part just to get to what is needed. It taught me to push through the stress to achieve profit. Landscaping consisted of painting fences, digging 6ft holes without hitting pipes, planting an creating an appealing look to a garden, measure twice an cutting once, one of my most important duties was making sure the customer was highly satisfied. My history in home improvement was mostly carpeting. But, doesn’t exclude my experience in destruction of old walls, flooring and doors. Heavy rolls of carpet were carried up flights of stairs on my shoulder;sometimes weighting up to 150 pounds without damaging anything around the premises.