favorite this postRemodeling Working Project Manager (Cobb Paulding North Fulton)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Remodeling Working Project Manager
To secure a challenging position where my management and artisan skills may be utilized to minimize the operation expenses through professional management and maximize my hands on skills while contributing to the growth of the company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Thirty years hands-on experience in residential remodeling.
• Twenty years hands-on experience in residential plumbing.
• Fifteen years hands-on experience in residential single phase electrical.
• Thirty years hands-on carpentry, skills include; Design, layout, and engineering abilities.
• Thirty years hands-on painting skills include; both interior and exterior, faux finishing and historical restoration.
• Twenty years hands-on experience in landscape design, installation and maintenance.
• Twelve years cabinetry, luthier, furniture design and fabrication, skills include; design, reproduction, fabrication, finishing and installation.
• Twenty years hands-on custom tile design and installation.
• Ten years experience with residential building C.A.D. design.
• Expertise in organizational development, leadership, management and team building. Enjoy challenge of new projects and handling multiple priorities at once.
• Extremely focused on solutions, minimizing issues, formulating and executing competent directives in a timely manner.
• Excellent communications, leadership, troubleshooting, and motivation skills.
• Proficiently utilizing interpersonal skills in relating to others. Effectively handle difficult situations, as well as develop and implement solutions.
• Goal-oriented team player with the ability to consistently provide high-level standards of performance while meeting deadlines and budget constraints.
• Multiple years of document preparation; with contractors, subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders for residential projects.
• 1980 - 1983 Kenneth Minshew Historical Restorations and Homeland Communities project superintendent.
• 1983 - Present Self-Employed Remodeler and Entrepreneur.
• 1988 - Present Custom furniture design and construction.
• 2007 - 2013 Develop-Mental Racing Design and Fabrication of racing components on automobiles and motorcycles.
• 2008 - Present Luthier custom designed guitars and basses.
• 2014 - 2016 Project Manager at Cornerstone Constructors.
• 2016 - Present Project Manager Big Bear Construction.
• Construction Design and code based publications.
• Race fabrication, Engineering and Design.
• Current and future jobs and software based experiences both in field and at home.
• Continuing software and computer based skills on a daily basis.
• Design and manufacturing of custom string instruments.
• Chief Architect X10 and Older
Windows 10 and Older
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Word
• Adobe Acrobat
• Broderbund 3-D home
• Print shop
• National Construction Estimator
• Boise Cascade
• Punch Pro Home Design
• Corel Draw
*References Available Upon Request*
If interested please respond to the listing and I will receive an email.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers