Advanced Protective Services is seeking to fill full-time shifts for unarmed security guards. The starting pay rate is $11 p/h. The job site is located at student housing and is climate controlled. The position duties are similar to that of a courtesy officer. Training for certifications is provided. The position is located in student housing. Please reply with an attached up to date resume. Applicants without an attached resume will not be considered. Thank you for your interest.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, and deterring trespassers.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Provide reports in detail.
- Entry control for authorized personnel.
Requirements for Unarmed Security are listed below:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Proficient in reading and writing in English.
- Have reliable transportation.