Advanced Protective Services is seeking to fill (4) full-time positions for an armed security agent, around the Lawrenceville, Norcross, and Lilburn. The start date is December 29th. Training for certifications is provided and the interview will be at our office location in Kennesaw, GA. Please reply with an attached up to date resume. Applicants without an attached resume will NOT be considered. Thank you for your interest.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, and deterring trespassers.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Provide reports in detail.
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators while acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
Requirements for Armed Security are listed below:
- At least 21 years of age with a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Proficient in reading and writing in English.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Must be former military, law enforcement, corrections, or a have an associate degree or higher in Criminal Justice.