QR Code Link to This Post
Customer Support & Sales Specialist (Remote)
Are you someone who loves helping people? If you love interacting with people on a daily basis to help them learn how to optimize their work and their time then read on...
- A problem solver with an acute attention to detail
- Ablity to speak with clarity and authority
- Ablity to write clearly and concisely
- A “go-getter” who enjoys speaking with customers and overcoming objections
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads and/or Facebook Ads
- Empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes
- Ability to make customers feel empowered after interacting with support and you don’t make them feel bad for asking silly questions
- Obsessive over the details and love solving problems
- Persistent as sales & support at WhatConverts is much different than at many software companies, real people answer the phone offering real people solutions. It may not be answering the same questions over and over again, but oftentimes it involves researching nuances of the websites we support and customer specific scenarios.
Things You Might Do
WhatConverts is a dynamic software company, so you'll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you'll get to do:
- Reach out to new customers via email, telephone & chat as they sign up for proactive customer service, support and sales.
- Help customers via email, chat and the telephone to ensure they have the best experience possible setting up a new account, troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Work with the product team to build tools and offer feedback that will speed up and increase the quality of support.
- Experiment; this is a startup & your day to day tasks can change at any time.
WhatConverts has been helping people across the world track “What Marketing Converts”. A lead can be a phone call, web form submission, web chat or e-commerce transaction. Our software helps our customers track & optimize their marketing efforts to ensure it is giving them the best ROI.
We want to give advertisers and agencies the complete marketing picture by easily tracking their marketing dollars to actual leads, so they can best spend their budget.
We believe in small teams making a big impact. Small teams are fast and nimble; often leading to less bureaucracy and less management and more getting the important things done.
- Location - Anywhere you want. If you want to work remotely or near others that's fine by us. The current team is based in Charlotte, NC and Birmingham, AL.
- Hours - 8AM to 5PM EST (-/+ 3 hours)
- Position - We will consider part-time or full-time positions.
- Compensation - Based on experience.
Complete the form under, "Customer Support & Sales Specialist (Remote)"