compensation: Paid Weekly, Full Time employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
It's important to note these positions are 2 days a week from the office and the rest of the time working “ From Home"
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Comfortable using computers.
• Experience working with customer support.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers