At ShelfGenie we embrace and embody a truly authentic Noble Purpose. Our business thrives on innovation, deploying the best technology and a team-oriented culture that allows us to move and grow at a speed that is significantly faster than other companies.
ShelfGenie is expanding rapidly in the South Atlanta Metro area and needs immediate help to accommodate the demand. At ShelfGenie, we design, build, and install custom Glide-Out™ Shelving Solutions to give people easier access, more space, and better organization in existing cabinets, pantries, closets, vanities, etc. We are currently seeking talented part-time designers who will design solutions and engage with our clients to understand how they can use different areas of their home more efficiently to accomplish better storage and organization solutions by employing ShelfGenie solutions. The solutions we, at ShelfGenie, create will turn their current frustration and pain into enjoyment and love. This is our Noble purpose and it’s what makes the solutions we design, and install, so unique.
New Client Acquisition
· Prospect for new leads through referrals, the community and networking relationships
· Follow up responsively on qualified leads received from our local marketing efforts
· Meet with leads in their home to design custom Glide-Out shelving systems and facilitate the sales process
· Conduct introductory calls to build relationships with customers, familiarizing them with company website, and providing all pertinent information
· Build a partnership with the clients; make their priorities your priorities
· Ask exploratory questions to determine how clients use their spaces, what their pain points are and what they truly need to better enjoy the important areas in their home
· Design custom-solutions that our tailored to the client’s unique needs; spatial and financial
· Educate clients on the history of the company and who we are today
· Demonstrate product samples, highlight unique features and benefits, and develop strong customer relationships through active listening
· Train on and utilize 3-D design software to visually represent the proposed custom-solutions
· Set expectations for the remainder of the process, as well as the turnaround time
· Set follow up appointments to ensure client satisfaction, identify additional need, and to determine if they know of anyone else who might benefit from our solutions
· Explain the solutions we suggest and the sales process in the client’s home
· Process payments
· Get management approval on the sales form
· Upload sales form to our business management system within 24 hours of the design appointment
· Set follow up dates with the client
· Commit to several days of initial training in Atlanta and to several weeks of initial OJT training to ensure brand standards leading to success (learn and execute)
· Participate in professional development opportunities on an ongoing basis, such as: the annual ShelfGenie conference, monthly video conferences and ongoing trainings
· Share best practices with other designers
· Participate in home shows, engage attendees, and set design consultations
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, focusing specifically on developing relationships with clients.
· Must have an updated computer and strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to new technology with Excel, SketchUp and/or CAD is a plus
· Must be a dependable, professional, prompt, motivated, organized and exercise good time management
· Must have a reliable cell phone and reliable transportation.
· Eagerness to help all our clients
This is an excellent opportunity for interior designers, professional organizers, remodelers, certified kitchen designers, real estate salespeople, in-home sales specialists and stay-at-home moms and dads who are passionate, professional individuals who are seeking opportunities to earn supplemental income through a flexible weekly schedule.
Why Work Here?
ShelfGenie is a fun, engaging environment and a whole lot of opportunity for growth! Bonus...you control your own schedule!!
ShelfGenie is a national franchise that provides homeowners with organizational Solutions, like Glide-OutTM shelves. Our Solutions bring more space, access, and organization to clients’ homes across the U.S. and Canada, allowing our clients to transform their space without having to get a renovation.