compensation: Depends on experience; health and dental benefits, 401k matching, stock options employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Over three million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft's top-rated product suites for Contract Management Software, Service Desk, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating contract management and related processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best practice templates and adaptable technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system
We have received a number of industry awards including a gold Stevie award for platform as a service, best contract management system from PC Mag and Infotech’s best value for money for its Service Desk application. Agiloft is also the only company with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee on both software and implementation services, a distinction that has earned it a five-star rating on review sites like Gartner’s Capterra.
You will join the Business Development Team responsible for expanding Agiloft's network of domestic and international partners and resellers. This position reports to the Director of Partner Relations and works closely with other departments to continually improve partner relationships, systems and support.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong analytical mind that is service-oriented, likes doing a variety of activities, writes well, enjoys researching/finding answers, enjoys creative collaboration, is technical by nature, and likes talking with people and communicating persuasively.
You will develop and establish connections with prospective and current partners, come to understand their needs and challenges, and think creatively to remove obstacles to their success. This requires the ability to listen, analyze, see issues from other people's perspectives, and recognize opportunities for mutual benefit.
• Identify and recruit partner prospects.
• Configure and demo technical product presentations explaining our product and services to partner prospects.
• Communicate the business values of our product on a technical level to partner prospects
• Serve as key liaison between the Business Development Team and Technical Teams.
• Field partner-related questions such as partner pricing, partner referral and agreements.
• Serve as a resource during the New Partner Onboarding, Training and Certification process.
• Research and respond to presales questions.
• Support the ongoing success of existing partners.
• Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of experience in a related field.
• Intelligence, creativity, entrepreneurial mindset, familiarity with web-based technologies, and the ability to rapidly learn a complex and wide-ranging program.
• Ability to independently evaluate situations, opportunities and identify the optimum course of action.
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively.
• Ability to shift focus quickly to maximize new opportunities and work collaboratively with other teams.
• Exceptional organization and time management skills, attention to detail and exercises good judgement.
• Experience with database concepts and web-based technologies.
• Ideal but not required:
• Previous understanding and experience in the software industry and channel development language.
• B2B experience and developing business relationships
COMPANY BENEFITS AND PERKS
• Competitive salary
• Health and dental insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
• Referral bonuses
• Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
• Professional development and career growth opportunities
• Awesome team members