Cosairus LLC is a premier software development company specializing in building software solutions that help our clients reach business process goals. Cosairus develops custom software applications for clients in industries such as healthcare, finance and manufacturing. We currently have an opening for a QA Tester (QA) to work on development of test plans and testing of complex software systems. Candidates must be creative, highly motivated, responsible, and have a passion for solving complex, technical problems.
The ideal candidate will work with project managers, software development managers, business analysts, and external clients.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
* Interfacing with Project Managers, QA, and Software development teams
* Interfacing with client teams
* Quality and functionality evaluation of pre-release and released software
* Documentation of test plans
* Design and execution of test automation plans
* Generate historical analysis of test results
* Use of automated test tools to create automated tests
* Help expand the QA/Automation presence
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
* Mid-Senior Level Test Automation Experience
* Test Automation Script creation
* Test Automation Framework experience
* Selenium, UFT, Katalon, or significant experience with an Automation tool
* Xpath, Locaters, Object Repository Management
* Java, Groovy, or experience using a language for Test Automation
* SQA Testing & Methodologies
* Regression & Negative Testing
* Test Automation experience preferred
* Test Plans, Cases & Processes
* UI Compatibility Testing
* Agile, Scrum experience
* Git, SVN, Bamboo
* Exploratory, Data Interface & Migration Testing
* Performance/Load/Stress Testing
* Ability to become a part of individual testing efforts for projects
* Defect/Bug Tracking
* Test Strategies & Coverages
* QA & QC Standards
Opportunities for Advancement
Cosairus is a growing company with opportunities for advancement for those with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Salary level will be determined based on experience, education, and analyst/testing related knowledge.
The ideal candidate for this position will work in a Quality assurance role.
Cosairus does not accept submissions from job placement or recruitment firms. We require that applicants contact us directly.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers