compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Field Service Technician
We are a 20 year young MSP providing support for dental practices and small businesses in the Southeast. We provide installation and support of on premise, cloud, and hybrid cloud solutions to our customer base. We are looking for friendly, talented IT professionals to perform on-site and remote installation and support services. Our environment is flexible, casual, and fun with an emphasis on high quality workmanship. The right candidate will have an abundant curiosity for technology, comfort with both hardware and software, and deliver effective written and verbal communications.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Installation and troubleshooting of computer and network hardware which includes but not limited to windows servers and desktops, firewalls, routers, switches, peripherals, monitors, and monitor mounts.
- Configuration and support of Windows server and desktop computers.
- Concise, real-time documentation of work performed.
- Excellent communication with customers to ensure expectations are set and met.
- Certification on industry leading x-ray device installation is available to the right candidate. Experience with this is a plus.
- Some low voltage data cabling work is required.
- Occasional travel to customer sites around the Southeast. Possibly a few overnights per year.
Experience and Requirements:
- 2 years recent relevant IT experience required.
- Good computer repair and troubleshooting skills.
- Microsoft certifications are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience w/Connectwise preferred.
- Dental XRay technology experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation required.
Please do not respond if you do not have relevant experience in the IT industry.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers