We are currently seeking a career oriented Control 4 Certified Service Tech and Lead Tech. These positions are a great fit for a personable, engaging and tech savvy individual. You will be responsible for the completion of high end residential and commercial installations in Metro Atlanta from start to finish. You will be engaging directly with our clients and therefore a friendly and professional attitude is required. As you know, this industry is an ever changing and exciting one with great potential for advancement. We strive to provide an environment where you are challenged and exposed to new products and methods. We provide training at the state and industry level and want to see you improve and grow.
The company is highly respected among industry Manufacturers and Reps alike due to its workmanship, financial stability and longevity.
* Sony Diamond Dealer
* Cedia Member
* Prosource Member
* Control 4 Diamond Dealer
* EHX Home of the year winner
* Founded by Industry Veterans
*2 Years minimum experience in our industry REQUIRED.
* Expert Level Experience programming Control 4 Automation systems. Level 2 certification required.
* Networking Skills
* We also have continued education programs, and state certification course are available.
* STRONG Experience deploying residential and commercial IP based networks.
* Superior interpersonal skills for communication with colleagues and clients
* Strong troubleshooting, system testing, and good ability to think on your feet
* Ability to listen and learn from others
* Valid drivers license
* Professional and clean cut appearance
* Personal traits and habits reflective of a Clean, Responsible and Organized individual are highly valued.
* We are a non-smoking company.
This position will involve the use of typical installation tools related to our industry and basic power tools. Any previous construction experience is considered a plus.
All technicians are encouraged to seek advancement in the company, toward project management and sales positions. We encourage and pay for industry training and career advancement classes, at Control4, CEDIA and regional training facilities.
The company offers the following benefits: 401K, ACA compliant Health Insurance plans, 6 Paid holidays, 2 weeks+ paid vacation+paid sick time, paternity/ maternity leave, among others. A company vehicle will be provided for you during working hours.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers