Looking for someone to be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and maintenance of a diverse line of equipment. Our automotive technicians will be knowledgeable of diagnostics, heavy and light line repair, electrical systems troubleshooting and maintenance.
• High School diploma or GED,
• Ability to work non-traditional work schedule
• 2+ years' experience in a heavy, medium or light automotive environment,
• have own set of hand tools
• general knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
As a valued team member you will enjoy top compensation, including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), Life insurance, PTO and Paid Holidays, Short and Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance.