compensation: Competitive pay with base salary, car allowance, & great benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Have you just graduated in Construction Management or are you ready to expand your career in Construction Management?
We have an immediate opening for ONE Entry Level Project Manager to join our TEAM!
We are a National Renovations Contractor based in Atlanta for 30 years!
The candidate we seek is someone looking for a long-term career opportunity in a team oriented firm who enjoys learning, expanding their knowledge and is driven to succeed.
We offer paid vacation and holidays, insurance, 401K, car allowance & a fun upbeat work environment!
• Perform daily site supervision of work in-progress
• Shop and negotiate prices for material and labor
• Estimation and bid preparation
• Prepare contracts and change orders
• Job completion
• Customer satisfaction
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to travel
• Dedicated & Hardworking
• Capacity to function well in fast-paced environment
• Skilled Multi-tasker
• Proven ability in supervision and labor management
• Experience in exterior renovations
• Reliable truck transportation
• High level of organization
• Negotiating skills
• Team Player
• Aptitude for math
• Strong computer skills
• Good communication skills
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Salary requirements
• Area where you reside in Metro Atlanta
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers