compensation: Per job completed employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
National Kitchen and bath cabinet manufacturer is seeking qualified installers as subcontractors to work in the Atlanta and surrounding market. All subcontract candidates are required to be self-sufficient and have a thorough understanding of installing kitchen/bathroom cabinetry. Candidates are expected to own their own tools and have dependable transportation.
Subcontractor Job Requirements:
• Pass a criminal background check
• 5 years minimum of residential installation experience
• Have own required power and hand tools
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to read / interpret cabinet drawings/plans
• Attention to detail
• Ability to professionally communicate with builders/other trades
• Subcontractors are required to possess all corporate paperwork including general liability and vehicle insurances, workers comp coverage/exemption etc.
• Must understand and follow all OSHA safety guidelines including hardhats, tool guards and PPE
Please respond to this ad with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers