Premier Electrical Staffing is hiring for the following positions: ELECTRICIANS and JOURNEYMAN for a jobs in Carrollton, Ga. We are an EEOC employer.
QR Code Link to This Post
Call today (678) 225-0252 and start tomorrow
Referral Bonuses given with qualified employees terms.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- SAFETY 1ST!!!!!! (A Must)
- Cutting, bending, and running 1/2" & 3/4", 1" electrical conduit materials.
- Experience bending offsets, 3 points, 4 points, saddles, kicks, 90's, etc.
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Be able to Read Blue Prints.
- Own most if not all of your own hand tools
- Possibly have the opportunity to work multiple shifts. O/T can be available.
- Assisting in terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project from start to finish.
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard for race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status and all employees are subject to Form I-9 Employment Eligibility.