We are currently seeking Electricians and Top Helpers to begin a 2 – 4 month assignment in Hartwell, GA on November 4th. Must have verifiable experience and possess working knowledge of industrial electrical work.
QR Code Link to This Post
Please respond to this ad with a resume for immediate consideration.
ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Work from ladders, lifts, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Read and follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
• Run and bend a variety of conduit including 3/4" rigid.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Test electrical systems and circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Consistently and continually work SAFE!
Qualified electricians MUST be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Must have your own tools and transportation.
Candidates must be able to interview in our Greenville, SC office.
Must be able to work at least 5 – 6 10 hour days.
Please respond/apply with a resume to learn more.
Per diem is offered for those who live more than 50 miles from the jobsite.