QR Code Link to This Post
Certified Top Pay Carrier for 14 Straight Years!
Solo: Starting Pay 56 CPM
Team: Starting Pay 70 CPM
At Barr-Nunn Transportation, you can expect:
• Home every 18 days for 4 full days
• Practical miles paid on ALL miles
• Extra pay on shorter lengths of haul
• CSA Safety Bonuses + Paid Time Off (Vacation) EVERY 90 days
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
• Vision and Dental plans available
• Free $10k Life Insurance
• Fantastic 401(k) matching program
• 100% No Touch Freight
• No NYC or Canada
• Mostly Drop and Hook
• Primarily 2016-2019 expertly maintained equipment
For a limited time, new drivers into orientation earn, TRANSITION PAY:
Solo: $500 on your first check PLUS eligible for $800(hazmat) or $625(no hazmat) CSA Bonuses and Paid Time Off (Vacation) at 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days.
Team: $1,750 each on your first check PLUS eligible for $900(hazmat) or $725(no hazmat) CSA Bonuses and Paid Time Off (Vacation) at 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days.
• Must have Class A CDL & be 23 years or older
• 12 months of recent, verifiable OTR tractor-trailer experience
• No DWIs in the past 7 years
• No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Contact a Recruiter at 888-268-6612 or visit barr-nunntruckingjobs.com to learn more!
Keyword search: driving, transportation, drivers, cdla, cdl-a, truckers, jobs, job, experience, box, shipping, company, dispatch, logistics, ryder, swift, jb hunt, cr england, schneider, pam transport, ups, fedex, celadon, crete, us xpress, drive, miles, cpm, semi, heartland, career, carrier, salary, barrnunn, barr nunn, o/o, class a, trucking, dry box, owner operator, regional, otr, team, solo, top pay, hometime, home time, paid weekly, bonus, safety, detention pay, benefits, new equipment, hiring, apply, leading carrier, experienced, premier, stability, money, BCBS, employment, hire, high pay, industry leading, passenger, xm-ready, refrigerator, inverter, bunk heater, freightliner, international, automatic, manual, lease operator, referral bonus, respect, support, supportive, quality, free rider, transition pay, insurance, 401(k), vacation, paid time off, drop and hook, no touch freight, practical miles, csa, 18ST18S