Owner Operators - The Best Value for Your Bottom Line
compensation: Excellent Pay! employment type: full-time job title: Class A CDL Owner Operator
QR Code Link to This Post
Shelton trucking is hiring Owner Operators in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, Louisiana, North and South Carolina
• Dedicated Southeast Openings
• Home EVERY Weekend or more!
• Paid 68% company revenue
• Paid 75% company revenue if you provide your trailer or lease our trailer
• Paid 100% fuel surcharge
• Flex dispatch
• FULL benefits available for ALL positions
• Convenient terminal locations in Altha, FL, Jacksonville, FL, Saraland, AL
• Option to lease flatbed trailer
Why Drive For Shelton Trucking
Shelton Trucking is a PS Logistics company, and is backed by a significant network of resources and benefits most small companies would never be able to offer. But our daily operations reflect a small-company, driver-centric environment, which is made up of people our drivers can count on.
• Weekly settlements
• IFTA Permit and SSR Permit
• Liability Insurance
• Filing of fuel tax quarterly or monthly
• Work Comp Insurance – Occupational Injury Insurance
• Bob Tail Coverage
• IRP license plate with 80,000 lbs. limit
• Must be at least 22 years of age
• Valid CDL Class A license
• At Least 1 year driving with Class A CDL in the last 3 years.
• Must pass DOT physical, drug test and road test.
• Good driving record
• Power unit must be ELOG compatible and pass inspection.
CALL NOW! 855-329-8211
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers