compensation: Average $1,350/Week and Full Benefits (Includes 2 Weeks Vacation, Paid Holidays, Insurance & More)
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
72 hours home every 14 days, earn on average $1,350/week; midwestern, southern, and southeastern regional operating area (no east coast); full benefits; paid vacation; paid holidays; passenger and pet friendly; late-model equipment; and more. Learn more about PTI's Regional OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver position.
- Home Time: 72 hours
- Schedule: 14 days with 3 day off rotation
- Compensation: 49 CPM with 2600 miles per week; average $1,350.00 (paid weekly)
- Detention: $17/Hour after first hour and up to 8 hours/day
- Double Drop & Hook Pay: $10
- Stop-Off Pay: $20
- First-Load Bonus: $500 paid after first load is pulled
- Additional Bonuses: Up to $300/month MPG Bonus and $1,000/Referral Bonus
- Operating Area: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin
- Equipment: Late-Model Diesel Sleeper
- Paid Vacation: 2 Weeks Per Year Paid
- Paid Holidays: $120/day (6 Paid/Year)
- Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning: 401K Match and Free Financial Counseling
- Allows Passengers: Yes
- Allows Pets: Yes
* Compensation based on drivers with 12-months of recent tractor-trailer experience. Please call 855-784-5627 to discuss trainee pay (candidates with < 12 months total driving experience).
Learn More About This Position
Paper Transport, Inc. is a for-hire truckload carrier that offers regional truckload, dedicated truckload, intermodal, and logistic services. Headquartered in De Pere, WI with multiple park locations/terminals throughout the Midwest and Southern United States, PTI has experienced tremendous growth since its start in 1990 and now employs over 850 professional Class A CDL Truck Drivers along with over 200 driver support professionals.
Job ID: MW008