try the craigslist app » Android iOS
favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

$900 / 2br - 955ft2 - 4th of July week on Myrtle Beach > 75% off. Full refund if closed. (myrtle beach)

123456789101112131415161718
3301 Robert M. Grissom Parkway, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

2BR / 2Ba 955ft2 available jun 28

furnished
condo
w/d in unit
no smoking
off-street parking

1 bedroom 2 bath EXTRA LARGE owners villa in the Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort (Palmeto/ new section) sleeps 4 with full kitchen, dinning room area and living room area.

The price of $900 (yes, $900) includes all taxes and daily resort fees for 6/28/20 - 7/5/20. This unit is in the newest section of the resort, Palmeto. The Palmeto section is the closest to the Splash Cove children's pool.

THE ONE BEDROOM PREMIUM PALMETO VILLA IS ALMOST THE SAME SIZE AS THE 2 BEDROOM VILLA IN THE OLDER/ PLANTATION PHASE AND IS 2X AS LARGE AS THE ONE BEDROOM UNIT IN THE OLDER/ PLANTATION PHASE.

If you have little kids you will be spending a large portion of your time at the Splash Cove with Pirate Ship. DON'T GET STUCK IN ONE OF THE OLDER UNITS FAR AWAY FROM SPLASH COVE. You will regret being in an old unit far away from the resort ammenities.

Only owners of the Palmeto section can get one of the new villas. If someone else tells you that they can get you one of the newer villas but the reservation does not specifically state Palmeto section ...... Think again.

You are getting the lowest price and are guaranteed to be in the newest/ nicest section of the resort, Palmeto.

This resort is owned by the same company that owns the Marriott and Westin Vacation Clubs. The company is world renound for providing the best in high quality family oriented vacation resorts.

The Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort is a blocks from the ocean and the main Myrtle Beach boardwalk. This resort is one of the most top rated resorts in the Myrtle Beach area.

Adjacent to the Splash Cove kids area, there is an indoor and outdoor pool, lazy river and 9 hole minature golf course.

It can be very expensive to eat out as a family. Help save money and cook your own meals in the full kitchen that includes pots, pans, dishes and utensils.

All villas feature private balconies or patios for enjoying the refreshing Carolina air, as well as fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, whirlpool tubs, flat-panel TVs, unlimited Wireless High-speed Internet Access and the signature Sheraton Sweet SleeperĀ® Bed, helping to make your stay in Myrtle Beach as comfortable as it is enjoyable. The villa sleeps 8 people.

Weeks surrounding the 4th of July are FULLY SOLD OUT.

I accept almost all payment options. I accept credit cards via paypal, however with credit cards, there is an additional 3% paypal fee. I also have generous payment terms. I do not require a deposit until after the rental agreement has been signed and the reservation has been transferred into your name. After you have received confirmation and had a chance to verify with resort, a 30% deposit is required. The remaining 70% balance is due 15 days prior to arrival.


I inherited the time share from my mother who passed away a 2 years ago. She got suckered into buying it a few years ago for $20k. In addition to the upfront cost there are about $1,100 for maintenance fees each year for the week.

I cant sell it for anywhere what she paid for it so i am renting out my week just to cover a bit more than the maintenance fee and then maybe 10 years from now try to sell it.

If you are not interested for this year but are interested in a specific week for a future year i can reserve an exact week you would like as i have first choice on any dates due to my mom buying 1 floating peak week which is good for 1 week a year (as long as i pay my annual maintenance fee each year before i reserve the week).

A timeshare presentation is NOT required in order to get this highly discounted price.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Jason
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 7104605474

posted:

updated:

best of [?]