Indie record label Day One (www.thisisdayone.com) is looking for a Videography intern for our Atlanta operations and our artist Shah.
Complex Magazine called him Trap's Newest Star, he was just listed as one of the top 3 hottest new rappers in Atlanta, recently ranked as one of the most buzzed about rappers in Miami, and just made his music festival debut at SXSW in Austin. Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah and his music on Spotify here: https://spoti.fi/2V18ZlY.
As Videography intern, you will work closely with our teams in Atlanta, Toronto, NY, and LA. This opportunity is for candidates who embrace challenges and hard work. This is an opportunity to develop and utilize practical skills and contribute meaningfully. If you're passionate about hip hop, dedicated, and interested in working for an independent label, please send us a copy of your resumé and cover letter. Social media info is also welcome.
- Basic understanding of camera equipment, lighting concepts, white balancing, shading, and colour correction
- Organized, reliable, and punctual
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with rap/hip hop and/or comedy
- Work well with strict time deadlines and short turnaround times
- The ability to rapidly respond properly to issues that unexpectedly arise
- Consult with and work alongside Director, Editor, Producer, and rest of production team as necessary
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)
- Own camera or access to equipment is beneficial but not necessary
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers