compensation: $20.00 to $24.00 per hour. employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Fast and Creative agency is seeking for a freelance proofreader to edit and proofread business documents. Clients include law firms, healthcare providers, marketing and ad agencies, major publishers, universities, consulting firms, tech companies, charitable organizations, and more. We work on the following types of documents: websites, marketing brochures, advertisements, legal briefs, emails, sales proposals, etc.
• Proofread and rewrite text, proofs, layouts, Web pages, emails, plans and proposals, newsletters and releases, lengthy research papers and other documents as required
• Indicate errors and required corrections for spelling, punctuation, capitalization, numbers and grammar using traditional proofreaders' marks
• Create, update and maintain style guides for both the agency and its clients to be followed by all agency personnel
• Assist with special projects as assigned
• Attention to detail and quality
• Flawless spelling and grammatical skills
• Minimum of three years' experience as a proofreader in a professional services environment -- prior advertising agency experience preferred
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and be flexible with changing priorities
• Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office suite
• $20.00 to $24.00 per hour, depending on the results of the test task.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers