compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CNC Lathe Operator: An individual that has experience turning steel, not someone who has operated a machine.
Fanuc (Doosan), Mazatrol (Mazak).
Any additional programming experience (Gibbs Cam) also a plus.
- Must be familiar with "job shop" machining and working with tight tolerances
- Must have the ability to read drawings
- Must be able to set up and run single and/or production runs
- Must have your own tools/box on wheels
- Must know how to use all types of measuring tools to check parts for accuracy
- Keep a clean work area
- Be Dependable, Driven & Honest
- Have an eye for Quality
- Work well with others
- A Family owned and operated for over 35 Years
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Full Health Benefits (We pay 100%)
- 401K Plan
- Great Working environment
- Clean Air conditioned shop
- Shop hours 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
We pay well, but your pay will not determine your skill. Skilled machinists are highly compensated. Know your trade. We are here to serve our customers with parts that exceed their expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Machining Experience: 5 years
Required education: High school or equivalent
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers