compensation: Salary based upon experience and benefits after 90 days employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local General Contractor that has been established for over 20 years in the Metro Atlanta market is seeking to bring in a hard working team player with a positive attitude to fill the need for a Field Service Coordinator. This job offers a flexible schedule that starts between 7-9am and has a full 8 hour work day. Benefits offered after 90 day trial period. We are looking for somebody who wants a long term position and future with a company.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, you would be responsible for the following:
* Successfully coordinate service calls to provide field service of recognized superior value
* Effectively communicate with all crews on work to be performed, changes required in scope of work, job status, etc.
* Coordinate and manage work schedule for internal and external work, including timely completion of Customer Service Agreements
* Maximize technician utilization by effectively scheduling, planning and assigning work
* Efficiently invoice jobs on a daily basis utilizing customer invoice reporting system as required
* Establish consistency and quality by overseeing technician performance on jobs to ensure effective, efficient completion of jobs
* Continual communication with client from beginning to the end of the job to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
* This position requires off hour on call availability (by phone only), including weekends.
* Strong computer skills
* SAGE knowledge is a PLUS++
* Customer service skills and the ability to resolve client concerns
* Must have own transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers